About Me

My photo
I provide counselling in a variety of ways, 1-2-1, face to face, online, through art assisted therapy, in groups doing art workshops. www.italkhawk.co.uk

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Book Review

This might seem an odd thing to put into a Journal but, I felt that I had nothing to say but, wanted to do soemthing. I needed a focus. So, I decided to write about my favourite book. This was difficult as I have 4 but, I wrote about them all, why they were important, how they made me feel, and I did a couple of small pictures to illustrate them. This turned out to be really enjoyable and made me want to go out and read them all all over again! Journal pages don't always have to be angst ridden or, joy-laden. They can simply just say things about you! The purple background was, well, because I love purple and the gel pens - do I really need to say it?

No comments:

Post a Comment