About Me

My photo
I provide counselling in a variety of ways, 1-2-1, face to face, online, through art assisted therapy, in groups doing art workshops. www.italkhawk.co.uk

Wednesday 7 September 2011

The way they are / the way I am

This page started off with me painting huge partial letters in a tone on tone with the background. I had an ancient Thesaurus that I'd found in a charity shop for about 50p. I was very angry and feeling vengeful at the time I was doing this so, picked out 2 sets of statements from the Thesaurus, ones about how 'THEY' were making me feel - and one about how I was feeling or, what I could do.
They were arranged in different orientations so that I knew which was which, overlying each other, individually, however felt right at the time. This feels oddly peaceful for such a potentially angry piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment