About Me

My photo
I provide counselling in a variety of ways, 1-2-1, face to face, online, through art assisted therapy, in groups doing art workshops. www.italkhawk.co.uk

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Me as a tree

I will admit to being very disappointed with this one. I wanted it to reflect more of ME than it does. This goes to show you can have ideas but, they don't necessarily work for you. The idea of this was to express yourself as a tree, roots being those things that ground you, the trunk, you and the branches, what you are reaching for. It's OK, but I'm sure it could be way better. This is something I think I will return to in time and alter, improve, correct. This is something not to be scared of, going back and 'doing over' pages you have already completed. Truth is, if you're not happy with it, it's not completed, it's awaiting completion. I would say not to remove any pages from your journal that you're unhappy with, just leave it to be completed at a later stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment