About Me

My photo
I provide counselling in a variety of ways, 1-2-1, face to face, online, through art assisted therapy, in groups doing art workshops. www.italkhawk.co.uk

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Stampotique inspiration

I found these stamps from Stampotique that I LOVED but, were too expensive to buy at that time. I found some images of their stamps, cut them out and used them for inspiration for my own characters. They seem to have inspired my own style of characters now, sometimes it happens like that, by accident, finding that style that suits you. For you it might be manga, old-style - who knows? This was simply an idea gathering exercise, however, it set me up for months following. So, a seemingly purposeless activity can provide purpose for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment