About Me

My photo
I provide counselling in a variety of ways, 1-2-1, face to face, online, through art assisted therapy, in groups doing art workshops. www.italkhawk.co.uk

Wednesday 7 September 2011

This is me

This was a REALLY, really difficult page to complete and I had to get help to do it. I drew a full sized self-portrait - it doesn't have to be. I then coloured around it in coloured pencils. Then, I wanted to write words that describe me - the real me. I did all of mine then asked my husband to offer a few. My husband and son had a whale of a time, and asked me to read my words out. Mine were mostly negative - theirs were positive. I hadn't realised this, I just felt that I was being honest about myself but, acknowledging your positives is as important as facing the negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment